We’re excited to announce that we’ve just launched a new website at clarkhawaii.com!
Our first major redesign since 2007, the site we released today features improved property search options, enhanced search results (with integrated maps & market trends) and new community information pages, each highlighting one of the Big Island’s nine districts. Lifestyle videos, recently produced exclusively for Clark Realty, give site visitors a taste of what it really means to live in different areas of the island.
Site visitors will continue to have access to all Big Island properties listed for sale in the MLS (with no sign-up required). Regular users now also have the option of creating an easy-to-manage account to receive email alerts about specific properties or to receive daily notifications about new listings and price reductions based on the search parameters you choose.
We recognize that buyers are spending an increasing amount of time searching properties online when they are considering a Big Island real estate purchase. We also know that sellers need the most up-to-date market data available in order to make the best decisions about marketing their properties. Our goal throughout the redesign process was simple: make searching for real estate as easy as possible while providing useful market data for those looking to buy or sell real estate here on the island.
Explore the new clarkhawaii.com
- Improved Search Options: Search by Subdivision or search for Big Island Short Sales or Foreclosures from the Property Search page.
- Improved Map Search Results: Our map search technology means listings are located accurately when you use our Map View option. Parcel boundaries are viewable for every listing on a property’s unique detail page.
- Community Information: See what local residents have to say about different areas of the Big Island in our community videos, read Yelp reviews of local businesses on our Communities pages and look for photo galleries with photos taken by our Big Island agents and staff on Property Detail pages .
- Tax Office Data: You can now view parcel data from the Hawaii County Tax Office with just one click on the TMK (Tax Map Key) number from a Property Detail page (look below the main listing photo for the linked TMK number).
- Get To Know our Agents: Agent profile pages now have photo galleries of our agents’ listings and links to our ‘Big Island Real Estate and Community News’ blog, making it easy for you to find the latest news and market updates so you can choose an agent who really knows the area where you want to buy or sell.
A Word from Clark Realty’s President
“Clark Realty specializes in Big Island real estate and our new website emphasizes that,” says Putman Clark, President of Clark Realty Corporation. “While clarkhawaii.com has always been a powerful search tool, we’ve implemented new technologies and an updated design so that our website better reflects our focus on the Big Island market and our Big Island lifestyle.”
We value your feedback. We invite your comments here or, if you notice an issue that needs our immediate attention, please email us. New features will be added to the site over the coming months, so please check back often to see what’s new! Mahalo (thank you) for using our website for your property search. Please contact us if we can be of assistance to you in any way as you prepare to move to Hawaii or buy or sell a property here on the Big Island.